Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Me and You

Ever since we are in a relationship, I have a habit of writing "our story". It is meant to record our moments together, where we went and what we did but now seems like I'm writing my diary. Most of the time, I'm including how I feel when we have so called "arguments". When I read back, it seems like more moody days than those happy ones recently. Even if it started with happiness, sooner or later in the day, there will appear some 'issues' that will affect our mood or is it my mood only?

Frankly, I did expect something from you sometimes, but that expectation didn't go far because I will not hoping to get something when I didn't give much. To me, it's like give and take to be fair. Yes, all your sweet words and phrases are nice, but sometimes, I rather you give me a little surprise when we are in our world-of-two. Sometimes I do wonder how all other couples get so well with each other. I don't mean that we didn't get well, but sometimes I just don't know how to go through it.

I don't used to believe horoscope prediction last time. But now, seems like it's rather true about you. Jealousy and intimacy.......Both are big matter to me. And well, after reading some horoscope compatibility, I found that we are both Mars versus Venus. Most of it mention it's gonna be a big challenge for both of us to be together but I don't really agree in that because we can control our life. 

Being together with someone is never an easy task. Have to take care partner's feeling but and the same time make sure self are not hurt. I'm not sure about you, because sometimes when I too care for your feeling and there are things that I dare not voice out, I'll ended up making myself moody. When can I really talk to you about everything? 

2 comments:

  1. Just tell him everything! rather than you keep everything yourself..
    he is not you, cannot completely understand what you think and want.. same goes to you..
    must communicate lah...
    need some times to find out the way that you both can really can accept and 'blend' together..
    jia you jia you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry ya, just saw your reply after so long....Yea, I guess we are getting better after the day I wrote this post. We had a good talk later in the evening after his work that day.

      Delete